Start stripping off your weight! Do not miss such a hot exercise - Pole Dancing. Come and build an amazing body with the benefits of general and exotic fitness.
Don't bother to rent a pole for your pole dancing classes for more than $10 per pole per hour! Enjoy this fun, physically demanding form of exercise everywhere with this portable Pole Dancing Pole. No more waiting for the next class to move your body. Make it home!
This pole dance pole is a spinning and stationary in one with the latest size - 45mm. It is thinner than the older style 2" pole, but wider than the brass permanent poles that you often see in clubs. This pole is fully removable, height adjustable and portable. It only takes minutes to put up and take down. You can take it to your pole dancing classes, to your friend's, or just practice or spice up your parties at home!
* 45mm (1.96”) Pole as used by the professionals.
* No ceiling fixings required.
* All Metal constructed.
* Finished in the ideal finish for pole- High grade electroplated chrom.
* Static or spinning (6 ball bearings), two hidden screws to lock/unlock.
* Extendable from 2170mm (85.5") to 2700mm（106"）straight from the box.
* Screw together tube high precision joints(almost seamless) for maximum strength, stability and smoothness.
* Easy to use height adjuster with cover.
* Articulating base, easy to set up on uneven floors.
* Double width pole support dome, spreads the load/pressure evenly on the ceiling.
* Angular stability lock, helps stabilization your Pole.
* Optional extensions 125mm and 250mm(Included in this package).
* Max. load weight: 440lbs.
* Comprehensive assembly instructions & DVD included.
* Well packed in compact and individual protected tubes pacakge.
* 1x Main Pole A(Connect to the base)
* 1x Main Pole B(Connect to the Dome)
* 1x Height Adjuster(with 2 flanges)
* 1x 125mm Extension
* 1x 250mm Extension
* 1x Height Adjuster Cover
* 1x Pole Support Dome
* 1x Articulating Base
* 1x Adapter for 45mm Pole
* 1 set of Tools
* 1x Comprehensive Assembly Instruction
* 1x DVD Instruction
Steps to installation (More detailed instructions are also available on the Instruction Manual and the DVD)
* Check the contents
* Choose a Pole location
* Choose your extensions
* Locate the ceiling joists
* Fit the extensions to the base (if required)
* Attach lower main pole (Main Pole A)
* Prepare Adjuster rod
* Screw the adjuster to the upper main pole (Main Pole B)
* Fit adjuster cover
* Attach the Upper Dome
* Fit the poles together
* Tighten Adjuster
* Tighten the tubes
* Final check
* Fit adjuster Cover
* Ready to go
Notice: The Height Adjuster with flanges has been installed into the main pole before shipped.
Warnings: This pole should be fixed on a solid but not imitated and suspended ceiling! Thank you.